The term “Stewardship” is often associated with only financial giving but as we will discover in the coming weeks through a series entitled “STEWARDSHIP AND THE SUCCESSFUL WOMAN” it is a life-changing principle.
Everything we own including our homes, cars, bodies, people, jobs and yes our finances are on loan and entrusted to us from the Father Himself to maintain and care for with responsibility and excellence.
You see, it was a sermon on Stewardship my pastor shared several years ago that changed my life.
Until then, I believed Stewardship to be only associated with financial giving in tithes and offerings.
I quickly discovered it goes much deeper and beyond.
In this series, we are going to learn to apply the biblical principle of Stewardship not only to our finances but also:
– our health, nutrition, fitness, and bodies
– our personal and spiritual growth
– our possessions like our homes, cars and clothing
– our jobs and careers
– our dreams, goals and desires
– our talents, strengths, skills and Divinely given gifts and callings
– our thoughts and the words we speak
– our relationships with others including family members, children, friends, co-workers, significant others/spouses and strangers
and so much more!
1 Cor. 4:2 says “Now it is required that those who have been given a trust (purpose, responsibility) must prove faithful.”
Stewardship is the absolute difference between an average life and an amazing life. It is the game changer between mediocre health and boundless energy.
Stewardship takes struggling relationships and turns them into sources of immense joy.
It turns a dead end job into a stepping stone to the career of our dreams.
Also, if you know others who would be interested as well in this series, please invite them to join us here or over on our Facebook page – Elevate A Chic Society – as we dive deep into the study of Stewardship and how it can take us to places we never thought possible!